Only a week or two until this baby comes! We are all just waiting for it, and getting a few last-minute things done. My due dates are Apr. 14 (ultrasound) and 23. So anytime in the next couple of weeks we should meet baby Pyatskowit #3! Last night Jonathan moved a bunch of boxes back up to the attic for me (I had been rooting around in them for baby stuff), I found my favorite diaper bag my sister-in-law made for me, and we rearranged our bedroom. With the pack-and-play in our room for the baby to sleep in, it was cramped and blocked Jonathan's closet and the full-length mirror. So all we had to do was move the bed to be centered under the bay window (some of you know what I'm talking about) and our bedside tables. Everything else stayed where it was. Then the pack-and-play can be next to my side of the bed and I can still get around it. The bed actually looks really cool in the middle of the windows. And I really got rid of some dust from where the bed had been.
Jonathan has been working on painting the cradle. We got this large wooden cradle from his mom that he and all his brothers used as babies. Neat! It is really beautiful, but had been painted many times, and the last coat was dark brown. Not my choice. So JonD has two coats of Kilz on it, and now needs to put on the final coat of a dark cream color (not quite tan). Unfortunately, the weather has not been cooperating. It has been in the 30s all week. We even had 3 inches of snow yesterday. Yuck! I'm having some sheets made special for the cradle (it is an odd size as it was handmade by someone they went to church with back then). Hopefully next week it can get done.
I have my bag packed and I'm ready to go!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Megan! I can't wait to hear your news! I keep checking your blog! :) Please keep all of us posted up here in the northern part of the state! Take care and good luck! We miss you all!
My sister is chomping at the bit to get this baby out. Maybe you'll have the babies on the same day!
I was hoping she'd have him this weekend, I'm bored! =)
HI Megan.......I thought I would have a wonderful message that the baby had arrived when I returned home today...
I guess I too will just have to continue to check in on you.
Vic
Post a Comment