Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Seth is Here!
Seth Timothy Alfred Pyatskowit was born Monday, April 21 at 7:22 p.m. He weighs 6 pounds 8 ounces and is 17 inches long. He has strawberry blond hair and his eyes are still an in-between blueish brown. His middles names are his two grandpas' first names. He was born after a very quick labor (for you moms out there I went from 4-10 in 45 minutes and he was born after 3 pushes). He is practically a perfect baby. He sleeps 8 hours at night with one feeding in the middle. Can't ask for more. He rarely cries and nurses really well. He must have gained weight already with all he eats. JJ and Elise are really enjoying having a brother! They are so helpful, and so excited! I'll give more details later. Time is an expensive commodity right now:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our little guys are birth buddies! How funny! Same due date and same birth day!
By the way, I'd like to know your secret on that whole sleeping 8 hours at night thing.
Sara : )
Post a Comment