Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 month!

Seth is now 5 weeks old! He is still doing really well. He is awake much more now, and really likes to be entertained and looking around, so I got out the bumper jumper today. He seemed to like sitting in it. He hasn't been enjoying the bouncy seat so much because it makes him look up, rather than around. He had a check up at 4 weeks and now weighs 8 pounds 8 ounces and is 19 inches long. He moved up from the 10th to the 25th percentile.
He smiles now, mostly at me and the lamp in the living room where I feed him. I'm not sure if Dad has seen a smile yet. He smiled at me on Mother's Day morning (his second smile ever), so that was the best gift I received! His hair is definitely red now, but it is pretty light. His eyes are back to being blue again, after a few days of blue, then brown, then blue. We'll probably have to wait a few years to see what color they'll be for sure, because JJ's turned green when he was 4 years old.

1 comment:

UpNorth said...

You've been tagged ... check out my blog to see what that means.