Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Boy?
Another baby update. Just for fun, I thought I'd let you all know that I think the baby is a boy. Of course, we'll see for sure when it "pops out" as my kids say. But there are a lot of reasons that I feel pretty sure it is a boy. My belly sticks right out in the front. I actually still have hips. I was similar with Elise, but more pregnant all around. My belly is just like when I had JJ. Also, my hair has not grown any longer, just thicker, like with JJ. With Elise, my hair grew 5-6 inches longer - drastically noticeable change. I'm also a lot nicer than when I was pregnant with Elise. I was just mean sometimes, ok a lot of the time, when I was pregnant with her, and knew it but really felt like I had no control over it. I know people tried to stay out of my way, notably my husband! With JJ I don't remember having that problem. A lot of these things could be attributed to being less stressed this time around, and having a baby close to the same time as when I had JJ (he was born in May), but we'll see. It is just fun to think it is a boy, and then wait to find out for sure. I told Jonathan yesterday that I actually will be shocked if it is a girl; I just think of the baby as a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck, I'm excited to hear all about the baby.
Post a Comment