Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family and Friends

JJ (6), Seth (11mo.), Elise (5), Brook (7), Hope (5), Kara (3)
We had dinner at Karl and Allison's on Saturday and took a few pictures.

I realized when I was updating the blog that the last picture I have of all five of us is from Seth's dedication at church when he was about 1 mo. So Allison took a good one for us! JJ is of course making a silly face. He had that stage when he was 3 and we seem to be entering it again, where he thinks he has to screw up his face to smile. Arg.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

The last 2 sentences of this post totally cracked me up--it's cute! Thanks for telling me about your blog!

UpNorth said...

That's so funny ... Benny is TOTALLY going through a funny face when he smiles phase. In fact, Aaron thinks we should put a disclaimer on our blog so nobody mistakes him for a child with special needs. Not that I don't love children with special needs, it's just that Benny is so calm and sweet and then the camera comes out and he becomes a total weird-o.