Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cradle, Diaper-Head, and Literati

Seth at 10 months in the family cradle. Jonathan and all of his brothers slept in this cradle, and some other children from our church. It was lost for a while, but found in time for Seth to use it. Jonathan painted it a nice cream color. I think it had about 10 coats of paint. We found a chocolate brown and a garish, bright green, to name a few. He has slept in the cradle from the day he came home from the hospital, until about 2 weeks ago. We have a picture similar to this of Jonathan in the cradle. I wish I had a scanner so I could put them on here together.



Seth (9 mo.) and his sister Diaper-Head. Elise wanted to model a style she learned from her friend Maddy, who had a similar picture on her blog a while ago. Seth was quick enthused about the whole thing. We had a hard time turning him around for the picture; he just wanted to stare at Elise's headgear.

My little literary fellow. Seth (9 mo.) doesn't normally sit here, as he tumbles right out, but I got him to sit for the picture. He just looked so cute and bookish with his sweater and vest (thanks Abby!) and Charlotte's Web.

1 comment:

UpNorth said...

I knew that vest would suit him :) I love Elise's Diaper Head too :) I'm so glad you're able to update your blog! I love it!