Ok, I'm trying my hand at putting pictures on here. It is my goal to have an updated picture at least once a week, so at least Grammie can keep up with the kids! This is a recent one of Seth at 10 months. He is always (almost) a happy baby smiling like this. He has 4 teeth now. You can see two in this picture. He has two more that will pop through soon. Lots of chompers!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Ok, I'm trying my hand at putting pictures on here. It is my goal to have an updated picture at least once a week, so at least Grammie can keep up with the kids! This is a recent one of Seth at 10 months. He is always (almost) a happy baby smiling like this. He has 4 teeth now. You can see two in this picture. He has two more that will pop through soon. Lots of chompers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep it up. If you want a blog design, let me know and I'll do one for you.
Post a Comment