Just in case you haven't heard, we are going to have a baby! I am now 5 months pregnant, and am due April 23. Things were pretty rough during Sept. and Oct. (hence no blogging), but I am feeling pretty normal now. Actually, as I am typing this, I can feel the baby moving! I have been feeling it for about 2 weeks now, and Jonathan and Elise have felt it too. JJ hasn't sat still enough yet to concentrate on what he's feeling:). I am looking very pregnant already - seems to be my style. We won't be finding out the gender of the baby, as that is the greatest suprise in life to me. The suspense has even helped pull me through the last stages of labor. JJ and Elise are very excited and talk about the baby all the time. Elise wants to name it Leila (a name I had considered for a while, but nixed) and JJ wants to name it Forest Fire Fighter (because I told him liked the name Forrest). At this point our girl name is Claire and the only boy name Jonathan likes is Seth. I like Dashiell (Dash) or Forrest, but Jonathan can't seem to like anything out of the ordinary. This all may change with time, but that's where we are now.
Nothing else very exciting is going on now, except that our cat Stu is very ill. I hope he pulls through, but he may have to be put down. He's been with us since a year after we were married.
Keep posted for more "baby" updates!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and Sara are due on almost the same day! She is having a boy, Brody Patrick. Have a happy and healthy nine months!
Post a Comment