Yesterday JJ took a sleigh ride with his class at Bad River Head Start. Mom and Elise went to watch the two big, black horses pull a wagon with 20 kids in it. Elise even got to pet the horses. The horses had jingle bells on their harnesses just like the song. So we sang "Dashing through - there's no snow, in a two-horse open sleigh, o're the roads we go, laughing all the way. Bells on bob-tail ring, making spirits bright. What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song today!" The kids had such a blast! I took a bunch of pictures and I'll actually try to get them on here today. After we move and settle in I'll try to figure out how to put pictures on myself and do that often.
We're going to Shawano tomorrow and we will look at 11 houses on Saturday. What a day that will be!
I have packed only about 15 boxes so far. I need to get going on that. We will be staying with Jonathan's parents when we move at first as it will take a little while to close on a house. They are so generous to let us do that.
JJ is, at this moment, reading books to Elise. He loves "reading" books to her that he already knows, like the birdsong identification and alphabet books, so he can teach her things she doesn't know. Is this just being sweet, or sly domination:)? At least so far he has taught her B, E, M and Q.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment